The Discovery Immunology (DI) business unit has served 45 Companies so far.
38% of our clients have returned to pursue additional DI Ab campaigns. 36% of our clients perform multiple campaigns in parallel.
We have completed 97 discovery campaigns through the hit identification stage.
We have successfully identified, confirmed, and cryopreserved multiple hits (non-clonal hybridomas) for 97% of our campaigns.
We have successfully single-cell cloned multiple hybridomas and determined unique mAb sequences for 55+ campaigns.
- Successful in raising mAbs against a many target types, including targets playing a role in ImmunoOncology, Neurology, and Inflammation
- 39% Type I Transmembrane Protein Targets and 8% Type II Transmembrane Proteins
- 17% Multi-pass Transmembrane Protein Targets with success against at least 10 GPCR targets.
- 4% are GPI-linked Membrane Proteins
- 22% are enzymes, plasma proteins, intracellular proteins, and small molecules
Rodent Types Used for Campaigns
For hybridoma discovery and immune phage library generation, we have immunized various human antibody-producing transgenic mice, wild-type mice and rats.